Sauna 1 x 1
Before the sauna
- Do not go to the sauna with an empty stomach, but also not directly after eating.
- Always take a shower first and dry well, as dry skin sweats faster.
- The sauna is a nude area. For reasons of hygiene, we ask you to visit the cabins without using any textiles. Of course you can also cover yourself with a towel.
During the sauna session
- Please put a large bath towel on the seat (under body and feet) before sitting down or lying down.
- For the sake of your health: only stay in the sauna for as long as you feel comfortable.
- No more than 15 minutes, a usual sauna session lasts 8 - 12 minutes.
- Make no more than 2, maximum 3 sauna sessions, that's enough. Take a break between the sauna sessions.
- If you lie down, sit up for the last 2 minutes. This accustoms the circulation to the upright posture.
- Out of consideration for the other guests: Turn off your mobile phone, at least silently. And refrain from using cameras and laptops.
- Sauna is supposed to be relaxing, so please behave quietly and reservedly in the sauna.
After the sauna
- After leaving the sauna, it is best to leave it in the cold room for 1-2 minutes to cool the airways and absorb oxygen.
- Only then pour water over yourself with a Kneipp hose or cool down under the waterfall shower.
- Drink between the sauna sessions only moderately, better not drink at all. Otherwise fewer pollutants will be eliminated.
- Alcohol is not recommended before, during and directly after the sauna. Compensate for the fluid loss after a sauna visit with plenty of water, tea and/or fruit juices.
- Your skin is absolutely clean after having a sauna. Soap and shower gel bring the acid mantle out of balance. It would be better to moisturize with a greasy cream afterwards.
An quick overview of the sauna rules
- Shower and dry first
- Use bathing shoes, barefoot in the steam cabin
- Place a large towel under your body and your feet
- The sauna area is a nude zone
- Take care of other sauna guests